Perfect, pollen-free garden performer!
Fully double, white blooms tinged with pink boast wide, pink edges along each petal. You'll have plenty of flowers to enjoy in clean, pollen-free, lightly fragrant bouquets. Attracts butterflies to midsummer borders, feature beds and container gardens alike. Perennializes well, so leave the bulbs undisturbed. Lilium oriental
- Botanical NameLilium oriental 'Anouska'
- Hardiness Zone3-8
- Flowering TimeMidsummer
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower ColorWhite flowers with a hint of pink and a large pink-edge.
- Flower FormDouble flowers, approx. 6" in diameter.
- Foliage TypeLinear, glossy green leaves arranged in whorls or spirals up erect stems.
- Growth RateMedium
- Height/Habit28 inches
- Spread12 - 15 inches
- Planting Instructions6" deep and 12 - 15" apart
- Soil RequirementsPrefers well drained soil, but will tolerate heavier soils.
- Will TolerateAcidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- PruningDon't remove leaves until they have died down in fall. They help provide nourishment to the bulb for next season's blooms.