- NAME: Appleblossom Snapdragon
- SCIENTIFIC NAME: Antirrhinum Majus 'Appleblossom'
- COLOR: Pink & White
- PLANT SEEDS: Outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost
- BLOOM TIME: All Summer
- HARDINESS ZONE: Reseeding Annual
- PLANT HEIGHT: 18 - 24"
- PLANT SPACING: 12 - 15"
- LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun - Part Shade
- SOIL & WATER PREFERENCES: Average
Snapdragons get their name from their flowers that resemble the face of a dragon, and when you squeeze the sides of the flowers, their mouths will open and close. They are a lot of fun for children and come in amazing bright colors. Appleblossom sports tons of blooms up & down stems in beautiful shades of pink & coral with yellow & white accents. They will spoil you with their wonderfully long bloom time that lasts all summer, & the little seed pods will bless you with a start for brand new baby plants the following spring. Snapdragons also make wonderful cut flowers & attract HUMMINGBIRDS!