- Weeks to finish: 14 - 15 weeks
- Soil temperature: 72 - 75 degrees fahrenheit
- Germination days: 5 - 12 days
- Grow on temperature day: 70 - 75 degrees fahrenheit
- Grow on temperature night: 60 - 65 degrees fahrenheit
- Plant spread: 11 - 13 inches
- Plant height: 13-15"
- Plant type: annual
HOW TO PLANT GERANIUMS
When to plant:
Sow seeds indoors 10 weeks before last frost. Plant seedlings outdoors in spring after all threat of frost has passed. Container-grown transplants are best planted in spring.
Where to plant:
Plant geraniums in an area that will get at least 6 hours of sun a day, in fertile, well-draining soil.
How to plant:
For potted plants, place seedlings in 4-inch containers and move up to larger pots as they grow. Plant in-ground geraniums with 6 to 24 inches between them, depending on their growth habit; don’t overcrowd them.