- The flowers, leaves and pods of Mimosa have better ornamental effects and are easier to survive. They are suitable for potted flowers on the balcony and indoors (human consumption or excessive exposure to mimosa can also cause hair loss).
- Mimosa prefers a warm, humid, sunny environment, suitable for well-drained, sandy soil with organic matter, strong body, rapid growth and strong adaptability.
- Each plant will grow several branches filled with with touchable leaves. Each Pinna will contain 10 to 26 leaflets. Mimosa Pudica, or “Sensitive Plant” will reach an average mature height of about 18 to 24 inches tall, but can sometimes grow to a couple of feet.
- They are established as annual plants, growing quickly and later dying with the first frost. The Mimosa Pudica plant may produce pink blooms through the summer after a few months of growth. The flowers are roughly 1/2 inch in diameter and will become more and more visible as the plants grow older.
- 1. Prepare the soil, flower pots, rooting powder
- 2. Pour the soil into the flower pot
- 3. Sow the seeds on the soil
- 4. Pour a quarter of the rooting powder
- 5. Watering with a watering can
Note: Do not place the watering can too close, and do not use too much force to avoid the seeds being washed away by water
Quality: 50 mimosa seeds
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
💳 Shop with ease and choose your favorite payment method:
🌐 Choose a payment method: During checkout, you can connect your PayPal account, credit card, debit card, or bank account. We support multiple payment methods, ensuring you have flexible payment options.
🔐 Secure Login: If you choose PayPal, you can securely log into your PayPal account. If using a credit card, you can choose Credit Card Express for quick payment. Enter your payment information, making sure it is accurate.
🛍 Submit order: After completing product selection, click Submit order. Next, you will be directed to PayPal to complete the transaction. If you choose to pay by credit card, you will see the option to "Pay with credit or debit card."
🏠 Confirm Address: Confirm or enter your address information on PayPal to ensure your order will be shipped to your desired address. Click "Submit" to continue.
💸 Payment Processing: Your payment will be processed securely. After successful payment, the system will send a detailed payment invoice to your email to confirm your purchase.
If you'd like to check out by credit card, click on PayPal and select "Pay with debit or credit card" for express checkout.
✨ Simple, safe and convenient, start your happy shopping trip! 🛒🌐
Gardenerstars sells the finest and freshest seeds in the industry. All we sell is 100% pure seed: no additives, no fillers…EVER! As such, our germination rates far exceed government standards, and when planted according to recognized practices, should provide lasting and satisfying results for years to come.
That said, we can make no explicit guarantees or allowances for circumstances over which we have no control. Bad weather, poor timing, and human error can all lead to unanticipated and unsatisfactory results. As all experienced gardeners are aware, Mother Nature does not guarantee perfection, and neither can we. What we can, and do promise, however, is that the products you purchase from us will be of the highest quality to be found anywhere.
If you have a question or complaint concerning germination, or if you believe the products you received were mislabeled, visit our Refund & Return Policy page for further instructions.