Gorgeous form and colouration!
Forming on sturdy 24-28" stems, this perennial yields multiple clusters of beautifully formed, star-shaped flowers throughout the summer. These blue to lilac-blue blooms are nicely set off by handsome green, toothed foliage. At home in a border or garden bed. Drought tolerant.
- Botanical Name: Campanula lactiflora 'Pritchard's Variety'
- Form: Perennial
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Flowering Time: Early to late summer
- Light Requirements: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower Color: Blue to lilac-blue flowers
- Flower Form: Single, star-shaped flowers
- Foliage Type: Single, alternate and toothed foliage
- Height/Habit: 24 - 28 inches
- Spread: 16 - 18 inches
- Planting Instructions: Top of plant should be just below soil level and 16 - 18" apart
- Soil Requirements: Well drained
- Will Tolerate: Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Pruning: None, except to remove spent flower heads