Its surprising feature is sure to make you happy.
Anytime you're in a funk, just spend some time with this cheery phlox and soon your spirit will soar! Its lush flower heads, which form on tall 4 stems, feature tubular, mauve florets with dark lilac stars in the centre that appear as if theyd been pinned there for decoration. These showy, fragrant blooms draw lots of pollinators to the garden. Eden's Smile is not only easy to grow but also quick to grow.
- Botanical Name: Phlox paniculata 'Eden's Smile'
- Form: Perennial
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Flowering Time: Midsummer to early fall
- Light Requirements: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower Color: Mauve colored with dark colored lilac star in the middle of the petals.
- Flower Form: Individual tubular flowers up to 1" across
- Foliage Type: 2-5" lanceolate foliage
- Growth Rate: Medium
- Height/Habit: 4 feet
- Spread: 18 - 24 inches
- Planting Instructions: Top of plant should be just below soil level and 18 - 24" apart
- Soil Requirements: Well drained
- Will Tolerate: Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Pruning: Removing spent head heads will induce new ones.