South African princess flower has broad and thick dark green leaves, the base of the leaves form a bunch, and the overall rosette shape. Beautiful flowers grow on the stems, usually orange, tangerine or blue in color, with bell-shaped petals divided into six petals, and the flowers are elegant in shape.
Cultivation and Propagation: South African princess flowers are popular houseplants because they are relatively easy to cultivate. Propagation is usually by division, but can also be started from seed. Under the right conditions, South African princess flowers can bloom from spring to summer.
- Soil and Drainage: Use well-drained soil with good aeration and you can add rotting leaves or peat to improve soil texture.
- Watering: Keep moderately moist, but do not overwater and avoid stagnant water.
- Fertilizing: Fertilize regularly during the growing season (spring to summer), using a fertilizer suitable for houseplants.
- Temperature: The suitable growth temperature is usually between 15-25 degrees Celsius.
- Shipping - Worldwide Express Shipping is available
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 90 days.
AT Our Store, WE HAVE STRONGLY CONFIDENCE ON OUR PRODUCTS. EVERY PRODUCT INCLUDES A 24-MONTH, WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM OR SUGGESTION, PLEASE CONTACT US FREELY, WE WILL PROVIDE FRIENDLY SUPPORT FOR YOU IN 24 HR.