Large, attractive 2-tone flowers that rebloom.
Bears trumpet-shaped, cream-yellow, 5" yellow flowers of heavy substance with a large deep red eye zone and edging. Blooms in early summer and again later in the season. Goes completely dormant during winter. This butterfly attractor is great in gardens, rockeries and containers, and is an excellent cut flower. Introduced in 2012.
- Botanical Name: Hemerocallis 'Tiger Blood'
- Form: Perennial
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Flowering Time: Midsummer (Early to midseason)
- Light Requirements: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower Color: Cream with great dark red eye and edge
- Flower Form: 7" trumpet shaped flowers
- Foliage Type: Dormant grass-like, long, linear, rich green foliage
- Growth Rate: Medium
- Height/Habit: 26 inches
- Spread: 24 inches
- Planting Instructions: Dig a hole deep enough to accommodate the roots without bending them. Roots should be just below the soil surface with the crown at the soil level.
- Soil Requirements: Well drained
- Will Tolerate: Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Pruning: Cut back spent flower stems after flowering.