- NAME: Wee Willie Sweet William
- OTHER COMMON NAMES: Dwarf Sweet William Mix
- SCIENTIFIC NAME: Dianthus Barbatus
- COLOR: Mixed Colors - Bicolor blooms in shades of Red, Pink, & White
- PLANT SEEDS: At 60F
- BLOOM TIME: Spring - Summer
- HARDINESS ZONE: 2 - 9
- PLANT HEIGHT: 6 - 12"
- PLANT SPACING: 6 - 10"
- LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun - Part Shade
- SOIL & WATER PREFERENCES: Average
OTHER: Wee Willis is a dwarf Sweet William with all of the lovable qualities of the full size version on smaller plants. The lovely fringed bicolor blooms are fragrant, & come in lovely combinations of red, pink, & white. They make great cut flowers, but be sure to leave some for the bees, butterflies, & HUMMINGBIRDS that will visit. Use Wee Willie as a bedding plant, border, ground cover, rock garden plant, or in containers.